I hope the pain stops
with the rain drops.
Sunshine don't come around no more like my BIG pops
My heart wants more
That's the reason I don't hang in front of stores
And solicit neighborhood whores.
See I rather open doors
I just gotta find my Keys.
Always with my head up I refuse to die on my knees
And when she's on hers her pleasure doesn't please.
If I motion the ocean its gone take me overseas
But there's no sun risin' over my IcY Alantic.
Still I'm in my calm so I could never panic.
If I send you a smile know it's wrapped in ceramic.
Yeah I know it's fake
But my happiness drowned in a lake
Sorrow swallowed me whole like a rat eaten by a snake
Now I'm alone in the stomach but my heart aches.
The pain stops when the heart dies
My soul cries
On my last strive I'd like to say goodbye.
Tarik Martin
Insprired by l(a
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment