"Because I do love you"
Why do I feel that I love you so much
Maybe it is the look that is in your eyes
Or can it be how I feel when we touch
When your around the sun shines oh so bright
No not only physical attraction
Baby your love cause a strong reaction
Deep down in my body I feel the burn
Hoping and wishing that I get my turn
At your heart that I feind for so dearly
Could this be true? how im feeling, really.
When we kiss my soul explodes into flames
Your love cures all of the sorrow and pain
I just had to tell you how you make me
Stay in my life for an eternity
From me to you I will give you my all
for your love im willing to take that fall
Into your arms where I will always lay
To have your love, theres no price I wont pay
Inspired by "My Mistress Eyes Are Nothing Like The Sun" Sonnet By:William Shakespeare
By:Luhannah Merrick
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment