Going forth...or your mark, reeeeaaddy, set, go and no im not coming back
Back
Back
Pull Pull
Thrust
This is something I can't trust
Final Chance----
You can't beat me
you can't defeat me
Im winning this and you know it!!!
Thats it...im free
Now you're looking at me like a stomp on the tree..
.and don't even think i coming back
Look at all these people waiting for me
Inspired by E.E. Cummings
Ashlee L. Period 5
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like this. I read it as if it were upbeat at first then slows down at the end. And within it, it was telling a story.. It actually reminded me of graduation, and how most will leave and never look back becasue there are so many people/things waiting for us onteh outside of these 4 walls.
ReplyDeleteDavid B.
i really thought this was about a race at first but then as i continued to read it it seems like it could be talking about getting over or through something.
ReplyDelete